Agent Release Control Panels
Flexible and reliable protection. The Minimax MX-2002 (E) is a single zone Agent Releasing Control Panel for single and dual hazard applications. The MX-2002 provides reliable fire detection, signaling, and protection for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings requiring agent-based releasing, and is compatible with System Sensor's 13 conventional smoke detectors.
Modularity for ease of system planning. The MX-320 (E) (C) Central Processing Unit is an intelligent addressable option that meets virtually every application requirement. The MX-320 can be configured with just a few devices in both single zone and multi-zone releasing applications.
MX-2002 Conventional Control Panel Features:
- Designed for agent releasing standards NFPA 12, 12A, 12B, and 2001
- Cross-zone (double interlock) capability
- Six programmable Style B (Class B) IDCs (initiating Device Circuit)
- Four programmable Style Y (Class B) output circuits (special application power)
- Three programmable Form-C relays
- 7.0 amps total 24 VDC output current
- (C) model available for the Canadian market
Visit the Minimax Fire Products website to learn more.