Residential Flat Plate Concealed Pendent Sprinkler K5.8 (VK498)
- Larger K-factor delivers flows required for NFPA 13 residential systems at lower starting pressures.
- Glass bulb sprinkler is ideal for mid-to-high rise residential structures.
- Installers can lower pressure requirements while using a more economical 1/2" CPVC sprinkler head adapter.
- Flat cover plate is well-suited for residential applications where a concealed appearance is desired.
- Viking's residential design approach can result in fewer heads at less cost, and smaller pipe sizes for easier installation and lower maintenance costs.
- Available in 155°F (ordinary) and 200°F (intermediate) temperature ratings.
- Three cover plate styles - standard diameter, large diameter, and square.
- Available with ENT finish for installation in certain environments where corrosion is a concern.
- 1/2 " NPT thread - uses same installation wrenches as Viking's Mirage® commercial concealed pendent sprinkler.